Vanavond dinsdag 29 november vergadert de gemeenteraad. U bent van harte welkom de vergadering vanaf 20 uur in De Duinpan in De Zilk bij te wonen. Of volg de vergadering via de livestream.
Rules kitesurfing and kite flying on the beach
There are 3 kitesurf zones on the beach of Noordwijk where kitesurfers are allowed to get in and out of the sea. They consist of 1 free zone and 2 separate zones for club members and lessons. These zones are marked on the beach with special signs.
Free kitesurf zone
Kitesurf zone C
Between beach posts 75.500 and 75.250. The beach by Radio Nora at Langevelderslag, 500m south of exit 27. Anyone is allowed to get in and out of the sea here. This area is not lifeguarded.
Separate kitesurf zones for club members and lessons
Kitesurf zone A
Between exit 2 and 4. The beach by the club building of surf sports club Kustsurfvereniging Noordwijk (KSN). Access is restricted to members of the club.
Kitesurf zone B
Between beach posts 80.750 and 80.500. The beach by Beach Break beach and water sports centre. Access is restricted to kitesurfers taking kitesurf lessons here.
Single line kite
In windy weather, kite flying on the beach is great fun. However, in order to ensure everyone’s safety, the following rules apply when flying kites:
- Take the necessary steps to ensure the safety of other people, dogs and/or horses.
- Follow directions of the police and municipal supervisors immediately.
- Keep a 25-metre area eastwards from the water line free for the emergency services and/or rescue operations.
Dual line kite
Dual line kites may only be flown on 2 special sections of the beach. These are marked on the beach with special signs between:
- Beach posts 83.250 and the municipal border with Katwijk. The beach south of Koning Astrid Boulevard.
- Beach posts 75.500 and 75.250. The beach between Radio Nora and Langevelderslag.
Want to know more?
Please see the General Local Regulation for all rules that apply on the beach (in Dutch language).